Skip to main content

So Ji Sub is So Ready to be a Daddy



So Ji Sub revealed his trepidation to take on the role of a father in the film Be With You. In his interview with Korea Herald, the highly respected actor commented, "I couldn't imagine myself as a father, so[,] I didn't think I would be able to do it. If I started shooting, feeling like that, I would hinder the production[; but,] I just couldn't pass it up, I wanted to work in a film that makes me feel good."

Regarding children, So Ji Sub shared with Soompi that he hopes to be a husband and father in the future. With Korean drama Terius Behind Me (also known as My Secret Terrius), So Ji Sub got to interact with two adorable tykes. In between takes, the enigmatic actor was clearly enjoying himself with the children. Will the long time bachelor soon take on the role of daddy in real life?


Related Posts

Excited for Terius Behind Me
Where Is Terius Behind Me in the Philippines
Familiar Wife Features Ji Sung and Jo Jung Suk
Fox Bride Star & Heart Surgeons Are Unexpected Delights
Viu PH Premieres Terius Behind Me & The Third Charm & The Player

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty Inside Star Speaks Sign Language

Courtesy of JTBC Drama

My Secret Terrius Sexiest Kiss

Courtesy of  MBC Drama

The Beauty Inside Explores Gay Relationship

Courtesy of JTBC Drama