Skip to main content

Where is Terius Behind Me in the Philippines

Nowhere. It's effing nowhere. Geographical rights have made lunatics of all the Filipino viewers who were looking forward to watching Terius Behind Me every Thursday and Friday, after the Korean episodes have been edited with English subtitles. Are the rights too expensive? So ludicrously exorbitant that no site can afford it?


I woke up at 6am on 27 September 2018, Thursday, a hopeful fool, looking forward to helplessly enjoying the sight of So Ji Sub being the sleek, smart spy being undone by his young neighbors. But, no, Viu Philippines doesn't have the romantic comedy thriller in its Fresh Releases nor Korean Drama categories. Searching on streaming sites Netflix or iFlix didn't produce My Secret Terrius either.

My frustrated growling was snuffed when my sister informed me that Terius Behind Me is actually premiering on 27 September 2018, so, there's still a possibility it will stream on Viu Philippines on Friday. So, my rant today was uncalled for, and, hopefully, totally unnecessary tomorrow. 🤦‍♀️🙏

Related Posts

Excited for Terius Behind Me
Waiting for 100 Days My Prince
So Ji Sub Is So Ready to be a Daddy
It All Started with A Korean Odyssey
Familiar Wife Features Ji Sung and Jo Jung Suk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty Inside Star Speaks Sign Language

Courtesy of JTBC Drama

My Secret Terrius Sexiest Kiss

Courtesy of  MBC Drama

The Beauty Inside Explores Gay Relationship

Courtesy of JTBC Drama