Skip to main content

Waiting for 100 Days My Prince


Courtesy of tvN Drama


It's probably the fault of screenwriter Kwon Ki Young, who wrote the fabulously tight Suspicious Partner, also known as Love in Trouble. The totally engaging Korean drama starred Nam Ji Hyun, so, I got used to her trading zingers with her leading man and then hitting with an emotional wallop the next.

Nam Ji Hyun is also the leading lady of 100 Days My Prince, currently airing on tvN.

I keep expecting 100 Days My Prince to clip along at a fast pace, while making me laugh left and right. And, why not? The situation has been set up perfectly. Unbeknownst to commoner Yoon I Seo (played by Nam Ji Hyun), her new husband is an amnesiac prince (played by Do Kyung Soo), who is totally inept with everyday chores, constantly gets into trouble and refuses to bed her.

Sadly, 100 Days My Prince is quite humdrum at the moment, with the situational comedy never coming into complete fruition, leaving me perplexed and frustrated.

Nevertheless, I remind myself that 100 Days My Prince has twelve (12) more episodes to go, and, can pick up its pace at any moment. And, thus, I wait ...


Related Posts
Korean Drama Devilish Joy
It All Started with A Korean Odyssey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty Inside Star Speaks Sign Language

Courtesy of JTBC Drama

My Secret Terrius Sexiest Kiss

Courtesy of  MBC Drama

The Beauty Inside Explores Gay Relationship

Courtesy of JTBC Drama