Skip to main content

Familiar Wife Features Ji Sung and Jo Jung Suk


Courtesy of tvN Drama


Being a newbie to Korean drama, the first time I ever watched the immensely popular Ji Sung was on tvN's Familiar Wife, which recently concluded its sixteen episode run last 20 September 2018.

From the very first episode, as soon as I saw how athletic Ji Sung was, I immediately thought of another actor who could match his energy -- Jo Jung Suk (Don't Dare to Dream, Oh My Ghost, The King 2 Hearts). I imagined how these two similarly inclined actors would look great together as buddies or rivals.

That's why the unexpected appearance of Jo Jung Suk on the penultimate episode of Familiar Wife sent me laughing. It's as if the Kdrama gods heard me and made my wish come true. Moreover, Jo Jung Suk's appearance as Han Ji Min's first love and, consequently, the rival of Ji Sung, was made even more special since he reprised his role as Chef Kang Sun Woo from Oh My Ghost.


Related Posts
Korean Drama Devilish Joy
Excited for Terius Behind Me
Waiting for 100 Days My Prince
It All Started with A Korean Odyssey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty Inside Star Speaks Sign Language

Courtesy of JTBC Drama

My Secret Terrius Sexiest Kiss

Courtesy of  MBC Drama

The Beauty Inside Explores Gay Relationship

Courtesy of JTBC Drama