Skip to main content

Learning Hangeul at the Korean Cultural Center Philippines


Courtesy of KCC Philippines



According to Wikipedia, the Korean Cultural Centers found around the globe "are non-profit organizations aligned with the Government of South Korea that aim to promote Korean culture and facilitate cultural exchanges."

The fact that it's subsidized by the South Korean government comes as no surprise for it can only be the reason why the classes at the Korean Cultural Center in the Philippines are so affordable. The Basic Korean classes, consisting of twelve (12) classroom sessions at three (3) hours each, cost only P2,000 or an estimated US$40. The fee is also inclusive of a textbook and workbook.

The first session consisted of learning the Korean alphabet or Hangeul. I highly recommend doing some self-study before the class to facilitate your learning. I found myself at a disadvantage compared to my knowledgeable classmates, some of whom have also studied Nihongo and Mandarin beforehand. Nevertheless, I will apply myself so that I don't feel so lost during the next class. Fighting! 파이팅!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty Inside Star Speaks Sign Language

Courtesy of JTBC Drama

My Secret Terrius Sexiest Kiss

Courtesy of  MBC Drama

The Beauty Inside Explores Gay Relationship

Courtesy of JTBC Drama