Skip to main content

Korean Drama OST for Reading Hangeul Practice


Courtesy of Stone Music Entertainment

Not being a music lover, it didn't occur to me to use the original soundtracks from Korean dramas to help me hone my Hangeul reading skills until our teacher used one from tvN hit Goblin.

Although I liked the highly rated cable show, my very first Kdrama was Hwayugi (also known as A Korean Odyssey). Since I was more familiar with the songs from that particular fantasy drama, I searched for Hwayugi music videos that featured Hangeul for its subtitles.

Unfortunately, the official music videos of A Korean Odyssey from Stone Music Entertainment didn't have the subtitle feature. Fortunately, Hwayugi fans have taken up the slack and provided Hangeul, Romanization and English subtitles to the popular OST of Hwayugi such as When I Saw You, If We Were Destined, I'll Be Fine and Let Me Out. πŸ˜‰

ν™”μœ κΈ°

Related Posts

It All Started with A Korean Odyssey
Going to KCC Philippines via the BGC Bus
The Beauty Inside Star Speaks Sign Language
Fox Bride Star & Heart Surgeons Are Unexpected Delights
Learning Hangeul at the Korean Cultural Center Philippines

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty Inside Star Speaks Sign Language

Courtesy of JTBC Drama

My Secret Terrius Sexiest Kiss

Courtesy of  MBC Drama

The Beauty Inside Explores Gay Relationship

Courtesy of JTBC Drama