Skip to main content

KCC Basic Korean Class G 2018

Photo Courtesy of Sarah Galabin

08 December 2018 or 이천십팔년 십이월 팔일 marks the last day of the Basic Korean Class G at the Korean Cultural Center in the Philippines or 한국문화원 필리핀. Aside from commemorating the day, my classmates and I made sure to take pictures because the KCC branch at Mancor Corporate Center in BGC will be closing this year due to a scheduled building demolition.

The first half of 2019 will be spent moving to a new location. (In my dreams, it ends up in Ortigas, which lessens my transportation costs considerably.) Sadly, during the move, classes will be momentarily suspended.

감사합니다 방 선생님 (Thank you Teacher Bang). Thank you also to my classmates, especially to 사라 씨, 삼 씨, 로래인 씨, 크리스틴 씨, 틴 씨, Blanca 씨, Avery 씨, and Grace 씨 for assisting me numerous times. Their knowledge and support helped me out tremendously.


Photo Courtesy of Sarah Galabin


Related Posts

Philippines in Hangeul
DepEd Approves Adding Korean in SPFL
Going to KCC Philippines via the BGC Bus
Korean Drama OST for Reading Hangeul Practice
How the Philippines is Portrayed in Korean Dramas
Learning Hangeul at the Korean Cultural Center Philippines

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Beauty Inside Star Speaks Sign Language

Courtesy of JTBC Drama

My Secret Terrius Sexiest Kiss

Courtesy of  MBC Drama

The Beauty Inside Explores Gay Relationship

Courtesy of JTBC Drama